Pictured (from left to right):
- Jim Moss – is a nationally known expert on Recreation Law including all types of outdoor sporting and recreational activities.
- Robin Hunt – blogs on bankruptcy issues at COBankruptcy.com
- Kevin O’Keefe – wants everyone attorney to know that Real Lawyers Have Blogs
- Mark Maraia – blogs on rainmaking at markmaraia.com
- Phil Morris brings Clear Creek, Eagle, Lake and Summit Counties together at Continental Divide Bar
It wasn’t such a boys club as the picture might suggest. There were a number of terrific women bloggers also in attendance. Here are just a couple I had a chance to meet with:
- Nicole Mundt – writes The RecoveringLawyer
- Amanda Gonzales – writes Reconstructing Law School
- Stephanie West Allen – writes Brains On Purpose
Also in attendance were:
- Jim Thomas – blogs at www.nofunnylawyers.com
- Matthew Porter – director of legal technology at Falcon Discovery
I am sorry that I did not have chance to speak to everyone. If you were at the meetup and I did not get a chance to mention you, please say hi in the comments and include a link to your site.
Thanks to Alli Gerkman, Online Content and Development for Continuing Legal Education in Colorado for the invite!