I recently put out the call for contract attorneys to share their experience. I want to bring you the best practices to make a working with a contract attorney a success. This also gave me the chance to connect with a number of amazing freelance lawyers who are makers in their own right. Here are some of the best!
- What would a librarian do: Keys to cost-effective legal research – by Rebecca Phalen, a Georgia civil litigation attorney providing research, writing, litigation support, editing, short or long term project support.
- How To Answer (Respond) To a Small Claims Case by California small claims appeals attorney Adam Jay Jaffe.
- Audio interviews with Lisa Solomon on outsourcing legal research and writing – Lisa Solomon is on the web’s most well known freelance lawyers. Listen to her interviews covering the benefits of outsourcing legal research and writing and her freelance practice.
- Sexting now actionable in Juvenile Court in Illinois – by Karen Lynn O’Brien
- You Don’t Need A Lawyer! by Corinne A Tampas of What’s Your Authority.