I’ve made my annual pilgrimage to Orlando Florida for the Macs in Law Offices conference (MILOfest for short).
Brett Burney, technology consultant extraordinare, has some great Keynote tips that even old hands might not know about:
- You can apply a theme just to one slide (not just to the entire deck).
- Tear off inspector windows with ALT + click.
- “Cmd +” and “cmd -” increases and decreases text size. Great when experiment with the text size.
- You are not limited to “text” bullets. Go to inspector, text, bullets, and select “image bullets” from the pull down menu.
- “Cmd P” plays from the start of the presentation. BUT more importantly, “alt cmd P” plays from the selected slide! This is great when you are testing you build in and outs in your keynote presentation.
- Did you know you that you do not have to use a square or rectangle when masking an image?In “Format – Mask with Image” lets you select different shapes. Here is a call out –>